Registration Not Found error

Jane House

Feb 16, 2015, 11:02:40 AM2/16/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I have added a "system" to me GUI file (TCP Client), and trying to test. iViewer is telling me "Registration Not Found" when I try to navigate the system. From doing a little research it may be related to my device not being registered? I need to buy a license, is that what it means?
Also, for my IP address (for the added system) I entered zeros - I didn't want anything to conflict with the current system while I am developing this version 2. Could that be the reason I am getting the registration error?

Thanks,

Jarrod Bell

Feb 16, 2015, 7:02:24 PM2/16/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
A registration is required for any page flips, etc, if you have any systems defined in your project. You can read the full licensing requirements here in our wiki:
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/iviewer/licensing

And for info on how to purchase a license:
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/store/purchasing-licenses

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion