Feedback on Android is not working

Arturas Kriukovas

Oct 9, 2014, 3:53:51 AM10/9/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, art...@jung.lt
Hello,

I am using Android iViewer v4.0.191 (c8a525e).

GUI designer is 2.3.5.0 - because this is old project and I didn't want to convert the whole project to new version. However on iPad CF Engine v4.0.290 build 290 the feedbacks are working ok.

I have lamp d45 that I can switch on/off, I see switch commands on control system and I have "feedback LED" near the switch to confirm the switch.
On iPad - the "feedback LED" is working correctly.
On Android - the "feedback LED" is either not working at all or working inconsistently (i.e. I switch ON from iPad - feedback LED goes OFF on Android).

Most probably this is a bug in Android iViewer - but perhaps I don't know something.

Please see the project attached.

Thank you,
Arturas

Jung_test.zip