iViewer for Android v4.0.300 - impossible to test

Tulio

Jun 16, 2017, 9:39:54 AM6/16/17
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Jarrod, the new beta 4.0.300 has problems that makes it impossible to test against the known issues.

So far I could see:
- crash after a feedback in a system
- crash trying using remote debugging (Windows 10 + Chrome)

Test devices:

Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 - Android 6.0.1
Doogee X5max_Pro (chinese) - Android 6.0
Moto G 1st gen.- Android 5.1
Tablet Androra (chinese) - Android 4.2.2

Túlio

Jarrod Bell

Jun 16, 2017, 9:20:44 PM6/16/17
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Can you please be more specific in what your feedback is doing that could be causing the crash?
Note that build 300 is a very early beta, lots of under the hood changes in place that we need people to test across a variety of configurations.

Please do create as simple test case a possible to replicate the issues you are seeing.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 16/6/17 11:39 pm, Tulio wrote:
Jarrod, the new beta 4.0.300 has problems that makes it impossible to test against the know issues.

So far I could see:
- crash after a feedback in a system
- crash trying using remote debugging (Windows 10 + Chrome)

Test devices:

Samsung Galasy A5 2017 - Android 6.0.1
Doogee X5max_Pro (chinese) - Android 6.0
Moto G 1st gen.- Android 5.1
Tablet Androra (chinese) - Android 4.2.2

Túlio

Tulio

Jun 16, 2017, 11:40:02 PM6/16/17
to CommandFusion Software
I think I could narrow down the problem. Attached a test gui. I think the crash appears because a math in transform field of feedback. This test project works good in iPhone.

Another issue is about debugging, it crashes with any project.

Túlio
test_v4-0-300_crash.gui

Tulio

Mar 30, 2019, 9:29:40 PM3/30/19
to CommandFusion Software
same issue happens with V4.1.0-beta :  a math in transform field of feedback causes a crash in app

please see test project to simulate the issue
test_v4-1-0-beta_crash.gui

Tulio

Apr 8, 2019, 11:07:12 PM4/8/19
to CommandFusion Software