Dropbox integration

Vladimir Shabunin

Jan 12, 2015, 7:33:12 PM1/12/15
Hello.

I made module for dropbox authorization, and write implementation of this dropbox api calls: /files (get file content), /files_put (upload file), /media (get download url https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/* ).
So now is possible to get access to  file in cloud not by download link but by file path. Also there is upload function that in my gui used for change settings file and remote log(RL). I don't know how to make full log, not only strings that we want to send but also javascript errors. I tried to change CF.log = function(b) {...}; but it works only when remote debugging is enabled.

Also I forget to mention that on iPad update works well but Android device cannot unzip gui file.
el48y1MVgTc.jpg