"start delay" of a button appears to behave like function "hold delay" in iOS

Tulio

May 1, 2013, 10:22:25 AM5/1/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Because my tests with iViewer for Android I found a potential problem with my project for iPad/iPhone. The function "start delay" of a button appears to behave like function "hold delay", in iViewer for iOS, V4.0.242 and 254.

I will try to explain with an example. In the attached project, the up button has a "start delay" function and down button has a "hold delay" function. Aside, there is a number that increase or decrease when I press a button.

In iOS, both buttons have same behaviour as desired, despite different program: one touch, the number increase or decrease one step. Holding buttons, the increase or decrease starts with low speed and then after 2 secs, with high speed.

In Android (beta 150): one touch in up button, the number increase one step and after 2 seconds increase one more step (because the start delay function), this behaviour is not desired. One touch in down button, the number decrease one step. Holding buttons, the increase starts immediately with high speed (not desired) and decrease starts with low speed and then after 2 secs, with high speed.

So, I think the behaviour in Android is correct and I need to use hold delay function to get what I need.

botao_incremeta.zip