iViewer Next (280) - URL Bug

Grid Sound and Screen

Sep 20, 2013, 11:53:53 AM9/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
iViewer Next (280) Deletes the URL in Settings after losing focus and GUIs fail to upload. This exact GUI file and server works on iViewer Next (280) on iPad Mini running iOS 6.1.3.

Details:
iViewer Next (280)
iOS 7.0.0 (iPhone and iPad 3rd Gen)

Video:

Jarrod Bell

Sep 24, 2013, 12:54:59 AM9/24/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
This actually looks like a bug in iOS7 rather than our software. Apps have relatively little control over what is actually happening when you are in settings - basically none really.

It appears if you enter text in one field, then change to another input field then the previous fields changes do not get saved.
Might have something to do with bringing up the different keyboard layouts between the standard URL keyboard and numeric keyboard for the port setting.

Might also have something to do with the input field not being visible after losing focus. Really not sure - but as this is not programmed by us, I'm quite certain its an iOS7 bug.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com