Feedback Regex syntax

Fabio Bortolin

Mar 14, 2014, 5:25:14 PM3/14/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently developing Denon Internet Radio page but I have some difficulties with the feedback to capture the name of the Music Station and etc..
The receiver send me a info with a strange character that I cant write here, so I upload a picture.
The string without the strange character is like this:

NSA0 Now Playing USB_????<CR>
NSA1 Come Away With Me_???<CR>
NSA2 Norah Jones_?????????<CR>

How should be the regex?
Is possible to do everything in one feedback command? Or I need one command for each regex.

Thanks for the help!

Fabio
Feedback Denon.JPG

Tulio

Mar 14, 2014, 8:17:47 PM3/14/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Phil

Mar 16, 2014, 12:51:25 AM3/16/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Here's a post describing the same issue, and it has some good info on how to approach it:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/commandfusion/OJzgz_U1CWA

If you want this feedback all in one capture index, you could try something like the example below - it uses the data provided in the linked post.  Note that this example breaks out some of the NSA lines into multiple capture groups to create discrete data fields and it also strips off data field identifiers like 'kbps', '%', and '[xxx/xxx]' since these might be better handled in the GUI if they are used at all.

Phil

Mar 16, 2014, 12:55:18 AM3/16/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com