iViewer crash when webPage is showing a live video from a IP camera

Roy

Aug 22, 2016, 5:31:43 AM8/22/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm creating a GUI that has not given errors until I added a webpage with a URL to a live video of a IP camera. Since then, if I leave the webpage working, sooner or later iViewer closes.

I use:
- iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.4
- iViewer v4.0.303 Build 303
- Dlink DCS-2136L camera

If i use the same url in iPad's Safari, no troubles.

How can I fix it?

Regards.

Roy

Aug 22, 2016, 8:03:23 AM8/22/16
to CommandFusion Software
UPDATE:

webPage are in a subpage. Initially I believed that the crash occurs when it was visible, but crash occurs even this subpage was never opened.

Jarrod Bell

Aug 23, 2016, 12:57:07 AM8/23/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Does the crash happen if you use some other page, like google.com?
The reason I ask is there may be a memory leak in the page you are using, which would be out of our control.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Roy

Aug 23, 2016, 7:21:44 AM8/23/16
to CommandFusion Software
Everything works fine with google.com

If the problem is memory leak, can I fix it changing codec or FPS?

Jarrod Bell

Aug 23, 2016, 6:08:58 PM8/23/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure - possibly.