Issue with Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Vladimir Shabunin

Mar 21, 2016, 1:04:41 PM3/21/16
to CommandFusion Software

Hi.

I have an issue with iViewer running on Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T805 device, version of android is 5.0.2, iviewer build is latest, but I tried with other versions too.

The issue is that when I'm running interface it works ok at first but after some time it starts to slow down. It is issue with gui interface, it responds with delay and also data sends to Global Cache with delay too. After some time iViewer closes unexpectedly. If I run it with debugger everything works fine. I run this gui on iPad, everything works fine. I don't know what the problem is but suppose that it may be javascript. I tried reinstalling iViewer, clearing data, rebooting device but without results. Would appreciate any help or advice.

Deiby Rojas Montero

Mar 21, 2016, 1:11:35 PM3/21/16
to CommandFusion
I have the same problem with Android Lilipod, asus zenfone 2 and Blu dash.

Deiby Rojas Montero
Moncortec S.A.
http://www.moncorteccr.com

Tel: 2263.6052
Cel: 6131.6332
Skype: Deiby.cr

Piotr Bakun

Mar 30, 2016, 8:23:59 AM3/30/16
to CommandFusion Software

I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy A5 with Android 5.0.2. I think its problem with Android version.

Lucky Ahuja

Apr 14, 2016, 4:16:19 PM4/14/16
to CommandFusion Software
we have same issue with all device  which has lolipop version (5.0 or higher). please proive some  solution. try all  things, reset , har reset , delete cache etc..

Jarrod Bell

May 5, 2016, 10:46:37 PM5/5/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Please try build 211 via sideloading:
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/iviewer/installing-on-android-via-apk-sideloading

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Piotr Bakun

May 6, 2016, 5:18:29 AM5/6/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
Javascript scripts seems to work fine, but it looks like there is a bug, because Android status bar does not disappear.

Thank You for new version.

Jarrod Bell

May 6, 2016, 5:27:26 AM5/6/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the feedback. We have had other reports of status bar issues in the latest build and are investigating.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

May 6, 2016, 10:02:01 AM5/6/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
something is wrong with feedback and tokens, I will try to get the exact scenario and post here

edit:
problem with analog feedbacks:
each value >0 until max value -1 is showed as 0 in analog join
for value = max value, the analog join is showed correctly with max value

Tulio

May 6, 2016, 10:44:58 AM5/6/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
test gui :
feedback_android.gui.zip

Jarrod Bell

May 6, 2016, 8:05:57 PM5/6/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Sorry but can you please explain the problem with more details?
I do not understand what you mean: "each value >0 until max value -1 is showed as 0 in analog join"

The min and max are set to 0 and 255 respectively, so values below 0 will show as 0.

Please provide examples of the data you are sending from Hercules.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

May 6, 2016, 8:34:59 PM5/6/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
values from 0 to 254 returns 0 in analog join
value = 255 returns 255 in analog join

test scenario (hercules):
slider=0 -> analog join 1 = 0 , digital join 1 = 0
slider=125 -> analog join 1 = 0, digital join 1 = 1
slider=255 -> analog join 1 = 255, digital join 1 = 1

Tulio

May 12, 2016, 11:01:41 PM5/12/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
Jarrod,
is there any other information I should provide?

Yogesh Indulkar

Jul 23, 2016, 11:28:25 AM7/23/16
to CommandFusion Software
Hi,

I'm using Asus zfone 2.
I didn't find the key for uploading process. How to enter into gui setting on Asus mobile

Yogesh Indulkar

Jul 23, 2016, 11:28:27 AM7/23/16
to CommandFusion Software

Yogesh Indulkar