Is it possible to use a TCP system with ssl?

Tulio

Aug 20, 2013, 5:14:02 PM8/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com

I've seen the option SSL in guiDesigner 2.7.0.713, but if I try to use in a TCP system, iViewer crashes in iPad/iPhone every attempt to connect.

I have an alarm system that allows communication over TCP, but with SSL.

iViewer 4.0.263
iViewer Next 4.0.278
guiDesigner 2.7.0.713
iPad 1 5.1.1
iPhone 4S 6.1.3

Tulio

Oct 4, 2013, 11:01:01 PM10/4/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
dear CF team, any idea if SSL will work?

I've tested with recently version 4.0.288 , in iPad mini, iOS 7.0.2 without success

follow crash log
iViewer4_2013-10-04-234634_iPad-mini-Tulio.crash
JFL_active32.gui

Jarrod Bell

Nov 19, 2013, 6:31:46 AM11/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this crash report and test case. It has been added to our internal bug tracker to be looked at.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Barry Gordon

Nov 19, 2013, 6:45:58 AM11/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Tulio,

I am curious. Which Alarm system? Could you provide a link to mfg web site?

Sent from my iPad

Tulio

Nov 19, 2013, 11:49:42 AM11/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barry, it is from a Brazilian company named JFL , product Active 32 Duo with ethernet module.

Barry Gordon

Nov 19, 2013, 11:59:48 AM11/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Thanks.