How do I check my device is connecting to LANBridge

Hiro

Jun 23, 2013, 11:04:13 PM6/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Are there any methods to check that my iPhone/iPad is connecting to the LANBridge 100%?
ex, While it's connecting LANBridge and press a button, then another button will be flashing (via LANBridge)

Reason.
Normally I use iViewer4 with the cache mode.
Sometime I control Air-con, floor heater etc from out of home, nothing happens.
However I kill iViewer4 and re-launch again, it works...
So before I control my Air-Con, I would like to know if it's connecting with LANBridge...

Jarrod Bell

Jun 23, 2013, 11:07:26 PM6/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Use the system connection and disconnection joins:
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/gui-designer/system-manager/system-properties#connection-join

Or more advanced, use the JavaScript API to listen to connection state changes of the system:
http://commandfusion.com/docs/scripting/net.html#cF.ConnectionStatusChangeEvent

The JS API can also show you the connection state directly in the CF.systems object, more specifically the 'connections' property of each system:
http://commandfusion.com/docs/scripting/net.html#cF.systems

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Hiro

Jun 23, 2013, 11:22:35 PM6/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
I really appreciate your quick help! Thank you Jarrod.
I will try.

2013年6月24日月曜日 12時07分26秒 UTC+9 Jarrod Bell: