"The zip file is currently in use"

Hiro

Apr 27, 2015, 8:14:38 PM4/27/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi CommandFusion Support,

I tried to select "Export" > "Project archive"
And it shows the tiled error. (see the screenshot)
Of course, I restart my PC ,but still same.

Please advise me what do I need to do?

**Please include as much software version information as possible. This ensures that other users and CommandFusion staff can provide a helpful answer as quickly as possible.** - Please Delete this line BEFORE posting.

Jarrod Bell

Apr 27, 2015, 8:17:16 PM4/27/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Please share the exact path to the zip file, and the GUI file (some of the parts that you have pixelated in the screenshot).

If it is on a network share, try moving it locally to edit. There could be an issue with your network.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com