iViewer for Android v4.0.200 is now available for beta testing

Jarrod Bell

Jan 15, 2015, 11:25:00 AM1/15/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
iViewer for Android v4.0.200 is now available for beta testing.
This fixes some issues with list generation and offers Android 5.0 support.

Please give this build a try and report back if you have any problems or if everything worked fine for you.
Pending any problems, the build will be published on the Google Play Store in the next week or two.

The URL to install the beta build from is:
http://www.commandfusion.com/download/iViewer-200.apk

Visit the above link on your Android device to download and install the app manually.

ThePleasureHome

Nov 14, 2015, 10:26:31 AM11/14/15
to CommandFusion Software
Is there a list of supported/recommended Android tablets?
e.g. Is the new Amazon Fire HD range supported?

Jarrod Bell

Nov 14, 2015, 7:19:57 PM11/14/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
No specific list, but I would be happy to curate one if people can report back what devices and OS versions they are using.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Paulo Fenato

Mar 7, 2016, 6:53:38 AM3/7/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com

I 'm having trouble using Iviewer4 on my Galaxy Note 5. I open the app, and after some time it closes . Is there any forecast update?

skorpioknx

Jun 29, 2016, 12:38:16 PM6/29/16
to CommandFusion Software
Hallo,

How to launch external app in Android version ? Like url sheme in ios

2627...@qq.com

Jul 7, 2016, 3:07:43 AM7/7/16
to CommandFusion Software
I use this software for the first time, I want to know how in the android mobile phone using the above, I have downloaded the software, but can't read the program I wrote,

在 2015年1月16日星期五 UTC+8上午12:25:00,Jarrod Bell写道:

2627...@qq.com

Jul 7, 2016, 3:14:31 AM7/7/16
to CommandFusion Software
How can send an android machine use IVIEWER tutorial? Or send a video link, on the device until use, now don't know how to set up on the android, that is the IP directly to the URL on the IOS Settings can be set inside, and in the android don't know where to set up, I am your Chinese users, thank you

在 2015年1月16日星期五 UTC+8上午12:25:00,Jarrod Bell写道:
iViewer for Android v4.0.200 is now available for beta testing.

Tulio

Jul 7, 2016, 10:19:20 AM7/7/16
to CommandFusion Software
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/iviewer/how-to-access-iviewer-settings?s[]=android

On Android devices, you need to first launch iViewer, then hit the 'options menu' button on your device.
Depending on the Android device being used, this could be a hard button or a button in a navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
Some Android devices will require you to hold buttons for longer periods of time to bring up the context menu.
If in doubt, please do a google search for your device model and 'how to show context menu'.

Mark Olsen

Feb 21, 2017, 11:04:06 AM2/21/17
to CommandFusion Software
I haven't seen any activity on Android development since the 4.0.211 release in April.  I'm still seeing a few issues with this release from some of our customers.  Are you guys still actively working on this?  I have another rollout coming up and I hate to roll out beta releases to customers.

Jarrod Bell

Feb 21, 2017, 4:34:53 PM2/21/17
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Please do share what problems you are facing in detail.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 22/2/17 3:04 am, Mark Olsen wrote:
I haven't seen any activity on Android development since the 4.0.211 release in April.  I'm still seeing a few issues with this release from some of our customers.  Are you guys still actively working on this?  I have another rollout coming up and I hate to roll out beta releases to customers.

Tulio

Feb 21, 2017, 4:45:11 PM2/21/17
to CommandFusion Software
Jarrod, from my side, here are the problems:

1- CF.setSystemProperties doesn't change system address in Android when the address is a name

2- Android status bar does not disappear

3- feedback to analog join has problems in iViewer for Android v4.0.210 and 211

4- Dynamic Join Assignment doesn't work in iViewer for Android

Túlio

Jarrod Bell

Feb 21, 2017, 4:53:03 PM2/21/17
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that - we have these in our tracker ready to tackle.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Mark Olsen

Mar 8, 2017, 5:50:24 PM3/8/17
to CommandFusion Software
First off the devices I have tested:
Asus/Google Nexus 7
Asus ZenPad 10

1 - When opening or switching to iViewer the graphics are shifted up with a grey bar at the bottom.  When I hit a button things shift back down to normal.  I have tried changing anchor point and center on screen as well as resolution.

2 - As Tulio mentioned, the status bar not going away.

3 - This one I can't pinpoint but on some devices iViewer just seems to go away or not respond after a day or so and I have to restart it.  Not sure if this one is me or not but the same files never did that before.  I know this one is a little too vague but I haven't gotten to the bottom of it yet.

Mark Olsen

Aug 4, 2017, 9:05:14 PM8/4/17
to CommandFusion Software
Asus ZenPad 10 Android 7.0  iViewer build 300

Reload GUI layout is OFF
Reload GUI assets is OFF

The GUI will load, but if I exit iViewer and get back in it doesn't remember any of the graphics.  All of the text comes up but no graphics until I turn the upload service back on.  As soon as I do the images load from the server.  I have tried turning ON and OFF Preload Assets as well as toggling most of the other relevant options.