Issues - guiDesigner BETA v2.7.3.0223

Rodrigo Zogaib

Mar 21, 2016, 9:33:11 PM3/21/16
to CommandFusion Software
Issues - guiDesigner BETA v2.7.3.0223

. Folders renamed at the system manager are not saved.
. Export as encrypted project archive does not contain all assets of the gui.

Tulio

Jun 14, 2016, 8:47:03 AM6/14/16
to CommandFusion Software
Will we have a new beta that solves these 2 problems? I know that CF doesn't like to tell about future releases and dates, but we cannot wait months without notice.

Rodrigo Zogaib

Jul 4, 2016, 10:02:42 AM7/4/16
to CommandFusion Software
Nothing?

Jarrod Bell

Jul 4, 2016, 9:46:35 PM7/4/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Have fixed the folder renaming for a future release.

Please give more details on exactly what assets are missing from the archive. ie. images defined in a theme, or within a button? Basically, how is the image used in your project?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 5/07/2016 12:02 AM, Rodrigo Zogaib wrote:
Nothing? --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion Software" group.

Tulio

Jul 4, 2016, 10:32:18 PM7/4/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
In my case, the assets missing are from button themes (at least in a little project that the problem always happened, only when I try to use encrypted project ). In a big project the problem is random and hard to say what images were missing.
momenti_2amigos.gui.enc.zip
momenti_2amigos.gui.zip

Tulio

Jul 4, 2016, 10:51:15 PM7/4/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
- folder renaming fixed in v2.7.4.0705

- missing assets in encrypted project still happen in v2.7.4.0705 (please try to use the files attached in the previous thread)
My enviroment: Dell PC, Windows 10 Pro, i7 , 64bit, 8GBytes Ram, guiDesigner runned as administrator

Túlio

André Luiz Cenci

Jul 21, 2016, 3:04:47 PM7/21/16
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
good afternoon, the new version of guiDesigner is with a very serious problem at the cryptografia files. The vast majority of does not load the file with buttons images. And when the customer opens on your iPad, it is without the images.
When the file is just zipped without cryptografia, the customer receives all the images, however it makes all our work open for opportunists.
The new version was faster and with some improvements, but this is a serious mistake.

Best regards
André Luiz Cenci

Jarrod Bell

Jul 21, 2016, 7:06:10 PM7/21/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Can you please send us the project as a zip by manually creating the zip file of your entire project folder?
Also, please send the log.txt file in the zip (from the guiDesigner installation folder). Send to our support email.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Sep 3, 2016, 11:13:27 AM9/3/16
to CommandFusion Software
Jarrod, I posted an example above that always happens the problem of missing assets in encrypted project.

Still happens in guiDesigner v2.7.4.0705 , 2.7.4.0711 and v5.0.1.0826

Should I open a specific thread to treat this problem? There is an old thread that treated the problem: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/commandfusion/nwPGiP4pO1A/yltcBrknDQAJ

Jefferson

Dec 1, 2016, 7:46:07 AM12/1/16
to CommandFusion Software
Would someone know if the encryption has already been fixed in the new version of gui Designer?