Lost connection between iViewer and InSynergie

Hades

May 15, 2014, 6:44:31 AM5/15/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I have a project, which should be controlled with iViewer but the control system is from inSyergie. They have a software ISCF-Server. With this software I can interact with an iViewer GUI. The only thing I have to do is to add the IP-address and port from this ISCF-Server in the project properties in my GUI-project.

Sometimes the connection between the iViewer and the ISCF-Server aborts. Then I have to reset the whole system. I read in some german forums that this problem can be solved with an heartbeat. This is not possible, because I create the connection in the system settings and there is no possibility to set a heartbeat. If I add this server in the system manager the connection can't be established.

The guys from inSynergie say that it should be a problem with iViewer, because there software never terminates connections.
Has anyone a clue what I can do to handle this problem?

I use iViewer v. 4.0.303 BUILD 303.
The version of guiDesigner is v2.6.0.602