help with video tool in Android

Tulio

Jun 20, 2019, 1:16:57 PM6/20/19
to CommandFusion Software
I cannot see the image of some IP cameras and NVR in iViewer for Android. Same project in iOS works good.

Cameras that don't work: Dahua
Cameras that work: Foscam (mjpeg models)

Please see attached a test project with Dahua examples.

Tested in:
tablet Android V4.2.2 with iViewer V211
phone Doogee Android V6.0 with iViewer V4.1.6
phone Motorola Moto G Android V5.1 tih iViewer V4.1.5

only worked in iPhone 7+, iOS 12.3.1, iViewer 4.0.360

I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Túlio

Tulio

Jun 20, 2019, 1:19:25 PM6/20/19
to CommandFusion Software
android_ip_camera.gui

Jarrod Bell

Jun 20, 2019, 8:43:57 PM6/20/19
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Fixed in v4.1.8 - reason was that the camera was using HTTP Digest Auth, which iViewer for Android did not yet support.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com