(OT) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Tulio

Dec 20, 2015, 7:06:38 AM12/20/15
to CommandFusion Software
Dear CF guys and colleagues from this forum, I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Special thanks for our Jedi: Jarrod, Florent, Barry, Clayton and much more I don't remember the names...

See you in 20016

Túlio

Jarrod Bell

Dec 20, 2015, 4:30:02 PM12/20/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Merry Christmas to you and everyone in the CF community!

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Barry Gordon

Dec 20, 2015, 6:21:15 PM12/20/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Best wishes for the new year, and a happy holidays to all and to all a good night.

Barry

Clayton Vicente

Dec 21, 2015, 7:26:14 AM12/21/15
to CommandFusion Group
Merry Christmas and a happy new year guys.
Love this group.
Clayton
p.s.: Tulio, "Jedi" is awesome...thanks. Feliz ano novo, muita saúde, paz e alegria para você e sua família nesse ano que está pertinho de começar. Abraços.

From: ba...@the-gordons.net
To: comman...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: (OT) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 18:21:00 -0500

Clayton Vicente

Dec 21, 2015, 7:27:44 AM12/21/15
to CommandFusion Group
by the way...my wish for the next year is play with iViewer5. I still have hope.

To: comman...@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:26:11 +0100