MJPEG stream problem on Android

Rodrigo Zogaib

Apr 16, 2018, 1:36:52 PM4/16/18
to CommandFusion Software
I'm trying to view the MJPEG stream from an NVR.

The URL is as follows:

In iOS it works fine but on android only works if I put username and password in video tool.

The problem is that <user> and <password> are tokens provided by the user.

Any tips?

Jarrod Bell

Apr 16, 2018, 7:16:27 PM4/16/18
to comman...@googlegroups.com
How are you using the data from the user entry? Assigning the serial join of the video tool to the full URL dynamically?
Please share your code.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Rodrigo Zogaib

Apr 17, 2018, 11:36:17 AM4/17/18
to CommandFusion Software
Hi Jarrod,
I created an example that reproduces the problem I'm having on Android.
Only works if the username and password fields are filled in the security tab of the video tool.

It works perfectly on iOS without filling data in the security tab.

Regards,

Rodrigo Zogaib
mjpeg_stream.gui