HTTP get/response without js

Woo Dy

Jan 3, 2015, 4:22:06 PM1/3/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi @ all,
I am new in CF and trying to get response from my sps-webservice.
I tested in a web browser: "http://192.168.180.3/dev/sps/io/switch_01/astate"
and got this result: "<LL control="dev/sps/io/switch_01/astate" value="0" Code="200"/>".
Then I added a TCP System in guiDesigner with following command:
"GET /dev/sps/io/switch_01/astate HTTP/1.1\x0D\x0AHost: 192.168.180.3\x0D\x0AAuthorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=\x0D\x0A\x0D\x0A"
and feedback: "/switch_01/state" value="(\d)""
but without success :-(
Hope that anyone can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Jarrod Bell

Jan 4, 2015, 6:38:16 PM1/4/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Set your feedback to "(.*)" and apply the captured data to the same join as a text object in your project.
Then you will be able to see exactly what it is receiving as a reply.

Also try the debugger to see the join states as it changes (because if lots of data comes back, you might not see it all in the text object, but the debugger will show each state change).
http://commandfusion.com/docs/scripting/debug.html

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Woo Dy

Jan 5, 2015, 7:50:36 AM1/5/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jarrod,
 (.*) -> that is it!
I did not use the correct syntax in the feedback.
Beste Regards