help with webpage tool in Android

Tulio

Jun 20, 2019, 11:39:25 PM6/20/19
to CommandFusion Software
Since we have now a good version of iViewer for Android, I am testing other things that runs in iPhone but I never tested in Android.

I am having difficult to have a webpage in Android: Daikin VRV system has a controller via browser, so I don't need to create a complex script to access it.

Unfortunately it works only in iOS. In Android, it hangs in first page or after the logon. I could not use debugging monitor to see what happens (in app there is no webpage when running debugging).

Please see attached a test project, with the link to a demo webpage, similar to the real one, I cannot share with you the access to the customer´s real system.  I hope you can see the problem anyway.

Any advice would be helpful.
Túlio

android_webpage.gui

Jarrod Bell

Jun 21, 2019, 1:18:34 AM6/21/19
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Try v4.1.9. Made a change to allow web views to store image data, because some webpages (depending how they were programmed) couldn't restore and reuse images from scripts (which is what the Daikin webpage is doing).

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com