Problem with portrait orientation in iViewer

sal...@salcointernational.com

May 19, 2013, 2:42:12 AM5/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I previously made a project in portrait orientation. The landscape theme is blank. It worked fine, after the update on iViewer, whenever I open the gui, it displays in landscape layout and not the full page is shown. I've tried on different iPads and I face the same problem. Is this a known issue? What would you advice me to do?

Jarrod Bell

May 19, 2013, 3:46:24 AM5/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Remove the background theme from your landscape page completely.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 19/05/13 4:42 PM, sal...@salcointernational.com wrote:
I previously made a project in portrait orientation. The landscape theme is blank. It worked fine, after the update on iViewer, whenever I open the gui, it displays in landscape layout and not the full page is shown. I've tried on different iPads and I face the same problem. Is this a known issue? What would you advice me to do?

sal...@salcointernational.com

May 19, 2013, 10:23:01 AM5/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
Yes I have done that before. There is nothing assigned in that page. It used to work fine until I updated the iViewer. I made a new project with the portrait layout and didn't face the same problem. It's just this particular project that I made before the iViewer and CommandFusion software update.

Florent Pillet

May 19, 2013, 2:29:22 PM5/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
It's because you have a theme assigned to the landscape page, even though there is no object on it. Previous releases did not allow orientation switch if only a theme was present, but there was a need in some cases to display something (just a background page) so we enable orientation switch when just the theme is set.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead
www.commandfusion.com

Salman Habeeb

May 20, 2013, 2:07:42 AM5/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
There is no theme assigned to the landscape page.

Portrait Theme: ScreenBG
Landscape Theme: None

Regards,
Salman Habeeb
Design Engineer

SALCO Smart Systems
P.O. Box 15598
Jeddah, 21463
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: +966 (2) 691 8550
Fax:+966 (2) 639 4235
Mobile:+966 56 786 8008

Important Warning: All information contained in this email is property of SALCO. This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete the email.

Jarrod Bell

May 20, 2013, 2:09:27 AM5/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Do CTRL+A to select all, press delete, then save. Maybe you have a stray object on your page.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion Software" group.

Salman Habeeb

May 20, 2013, 2:30:34 AM5/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys. Issue resolved.

Actually my Start Page was not assigned any theme either for Landscape or Portrait, but there was a button size of the whole page as in, "Press to continue". This button was in the landscape page with a page timer added with it. So when you press it, it directs you to a page which should be in a  portrait layout but actually stays in landscape layout. So I moved the button and page timer of the Start Page from the Landscape Layout to Portrait layout and other pages also started displaying in portrait layout.

Thanks again for your support