iViewer doesn't connect to tcp system in iPad mini iOS 6.1.3

Tulio

Aug 19, 2013, 4:18:48 PM8/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
guys, I need help

a customer bought a iPad mini, iOS 6.1.3 but he project doesn't work (no connection to TCP system). The same project in iPad 1 works good.

iViewer 4 V4.0.263
iViewer Next V4.0.278

tested with 2 projects, one with one page, without license, another with several pages and license for all iPads we tested.

Can someone give me a tipo to solve the problem?

tests already made: total power off of iPad, total close of app,  multitasking option disabled

thanks

Tulio

Aug 19, 2013, 4:48:54 PM8/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
more info: iPad mini connect to a WiFi without internet connection. With safari in iPad, we can access the config page of tcp system (another port)

Tulio

Aug 19, 2013, 5:08:03 PM8/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
It seems the absence of internet connection would be the origin of the problem. Same behavior when using iViewer for Android.

We tested this iPad mini in another WiFi, with internet access and could control another tcp system (at the moment it is not possible to test the tcp system in customer - it is far way from me)

CF team, could you please check this behavior?

Jarrod Bell

Aug 19, 2013, 7:23:39 PM8/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Can you send over the .gui file that you are using so we can confirm what system properties you are using?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Aug 19, 2013, 8:22:43 PM8/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
sent to your email. Please take in consideration that the problem appears to happen only in iPad mini connect to WiFi without Internet access. I've seen the same problem in Android version.