zibase request with http command didn't work (send 4 times)

GenerationDomotique

Nov 16, 2013, 12:53:08 PM11/16/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to send HTTP Command to my zibase home automation box. (with Android iviewer)

i use this request :

CF.request("http://192.168.1.251/cgi-bin/domo.cgi?cmd=ON%20za3%20p6", callBack);

My zibase receive the command but receive this command 4 times ?!?

Iviewer debug callback write (just 1 time):

headers : [ object Object]

status : 0

body :

Have you an idea why this command is received 4 times ?

Thanks a lot

GenerationDomotique

Nov 16, 2013, 1:04:12 PM11/16/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
My Iviewer Android version : 4.0.178

little precision : if i run the request over my internet browser it works and zibase receive just 1 time the command.

Jarrod Bell

Nov 16, 2013, 5:59:46 PM11/16/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Please send your project archive to us so we can check your configuration for any mistakes first.
Also, if possible, you should test against iOS and compare to Android.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

GenerationDomotique

Nov 17, 2013, 7:50:44 AM11/17/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
This is the test project.
Actually i can't test over iOS (my iPad didn't have a license)
ZibaseTest.gui.zip

pcthx51

Nov 21, 2013, 6:12:05 AM11/21/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
hi guys,

I solved my mistake with the zibase command !

In fact, it really is the zibase zapi which is bad ...

So i use other command with https connection , it seems to be harder for programming but not.

for send domotic command:

W,X,Y and Z are variable !

W is the type of command ! here, we will use the "RF FRAME SENDING" so W=0

X is coding with 32 bits binary system
bits 0 --> 7 : action define
bits 8 --> 15 : used protocol
bits 16 --> 23 : dim or bright selection
bits 24 --> 31 : nb burst (i don't understand what this mean)

Y is coding with 8 bits binary system and corresponding to the device number

Z is also coding with 8 bits binary system and corresponding to house code

example:
i will to activate my z-wave switch which has the A3 address.

action is coding like that 0000 0001 (1 in decimal system corresponding to "ON")
z-wave is coding like that 0000 0110 (6 in decimal system)
dim/bright : all at 0
nb burst : all at 0

So we have a 32 bits variable: 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0110 0000 0001
in decimal 1024+512+1 = 1537
X=1537

for desactivate action is coding like that 0000 0000 (0 in decimal system corresponding to "OFF")

So we have a 32 bits variable : 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0110 0000 0000
in decimal 1024+512+0 = 1536
X=1536

parameter Y (param3)
the number of my paramter is 3 but the first number is coding by 0000 0000.
So the number three is coding by the 2 value in decimal system.

parameter Z (param4)
the house code of my z-wave peripheral is A and it is coding by 0000 0000. it's the same method

Finally we have a command

i hope it is clear....

GenerationDomotique

Nov 22, 2013, 1:45:02 AM11/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Good Job my friend :-)

pcthx51

Nov 22, 2013, 3:04:56 AM11/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
thanks !

Le vendredi 22 novembre 2013 07:45:02 UTC+1, GenerationDomotique a écrit :
Good Job my friend :-)