slider indicator image (@2x) is doubled in retina devices only when loaded via encrypted project

Tulio

Feb 20, 2014, 4:53:18 PM2/20/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
slider indicator image (@2x) is doubled in retina devices only when loaded via encrypted project

If I upload a project using "upload service" in guiDesigner, there is no problem with slider indicator. Retina device shows the image in right size.

But if I upload same project using encrypted project archive, the indicator image appears doubled in retina devices (only this image)

You can see in example here (encrypted file):  j.mp/cf_bug_slider_2x
Attached the original project to compare

I made two bars those delimit indicator image size. With upload service, the indicator image is inside the bars, with encrypted project, the indicator image is outside the bars.

(issue discovered by Rodrigo Zogaib)
bug_slider_2x.gui.zip

Rodrigo Zogaib

Feb 21, 2014, 9:11:33 AM2/21/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tulio,
Thanks for sharing this.

Regards,
Rodrigo

Florent Pillet

Mar 3, 2014, 9:54:34 AM3/3/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Issue fixed, thanks for the test GUI ! TF build forthcoming.

Florent
--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead

Rodrigo Zogaib

Apr 15, 2014, 11:02:03 AM4/15/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Fixed!
Thanks a lot.
Tested on iViewer Next  and iViewer 4 v4.0.303, iOS 7.1, iPad Mini retina display.