Samsung SmartTV Remote Ctrl via TCP

mar...@parentis.eu

Apr 4, 2013, 8:49:05 AM4/4/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I created a System and Commands for Samsung SmartTV. It works with my UE60D6500 and UE60D8090.

At the attachment you can download a small example.

Have fun...

Bye
Marcus
SamsungSmartTV_DenonAVR3312_gui.zip

vmailtk5

Apr 4, 2013, 8:55:57 AM4/4/13
to commandfusion
LOL, no power on

mar...@parentis.eu

Apr 4, 2013, 9:23:23 AM4/4/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, vmai...@gmail.com
samsung do not support power_on via LAN

husa550

Apr 4, 2013, 4:05:30 PM4/4/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi and thank´s!

What does "TV Reconnect" do?

Aaron

Apr 4, 2013, 7:49:38 PM4/4/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcus, thanks for sharing!

Aaron

Apr 4, 2013, 8:02:46 PM4/4/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com

I have added a page to our Wiki sharing this information. Marcus - I am happy to give you further credit on this site (company name, website etc) if you wish. Just post the details on here.

YourMe

Apr 20, 2013, 8:25:45 AM4/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, vmai...@gmail.com
Really, it should be possible with Wake On Lan (WOL) UDP connection, am going to text that !

vmailtk5

Apr 20, 2013, 12:22:25 PM4/20/13
to commandfusion
I did have a go before but it did not work

Jarrod Bell

Apr 22, 2013, 11:27:06 AM4/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
The Samsung TVs disable the network adapter entirely when the TV is off, so even WOL will not work.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

YourMe

Apr 22, 2013, 2:27:10 PM4/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
very correct Jarrod, the same problem am facing with OPPO BD Player, they now support UDP connection but still much work flow to make it work.

Cheers.

Michael Lowe

Jul 11, 2013, 10:25:52 PM7/11/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
See I've seen this commented in alot of places, I think the latest 2013 interfaces have been updated, as my smart view remote for my tv turns it on and off via my ipad.

Also the latest API allows you to launch applications on a Samsung TV.

So you could launch PLEX straight from your remote.

Device Authentication and Pairing

Request to Launch Application

Aaron

Jul 11, 2013, 11:39:45 PM7/11/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info Michael

Josep Bello

Sep 22, 2013, 2:59:10 AM9/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It is a superb application, just one question, randomly I lose connection to the TV, Reconncect key does not work, I reconnect only restarting the application.

Any idea?

Thank's

Josep

Jarrod Bell

Sep 22, 2013, 9:14:18 PM9/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by 'reconnect key'?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Josep Bello

Sep 23, 2013, 2:13:40 PM9/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
The application have a system that starts with a macro "Samsung Connect". There is also a button with the same macro, when the system or the TV disconnectonly Works again restarting iViewer .

Josep

Jarrod Bell

Sep 23, 2013, 7:58:52 PM9/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
What commands are you sending in the Samsung Connect macro exactly?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Josep Bello

Sep 24, 2013, 3:07:51 PM9/24/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
Macro:
SamsungConectPart1: \x00\x14\x00iphone..iapp.samsung\x50\x00\x64\x00\x10\x00MTkyLjE2OC4wLjE=\x18\x00MDAtMEEtQjMtMDItMjktOTk=\x20\x00SFNGdXNpb24gU2Ftc3VuZyBSZW1vdGU=
Delay 3000ms
SamsungConectPart2: \x00\x14\x00iphone..iapp.samsung\x02\x00\xc8\x00

Josep

Jarrod Bell

Sep 24, 2013, 7:55:25 PM9/24/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
OK I'm not sure how this works for Samsung TV's, but what are the system settings you are using in the guiDesigner System Manager?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Josep Bello

Sep 25, 2013, 4:27:56 PM9/25/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
The system Settings:

Thank you

Josep

Jarrod Bell

Sep 25, 2013, 9:05:27 PM9/25/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
The settings all look fine. What version of iViewer are you testing with? Also can you please provide details on timings of connection and disconnection events, as well as full details on how to reproduce your issue?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 26/09/13 6:27 AM, Josep Bello wrote:
The system Settings:

Владимир Александрович Шабунин

Jan 15, 2014, 6:13:31 PM1/15/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I found somewhere on forums script for Arduino -  and wrote it on JS
this.part = [0,1,0,102,56,0,100,0,12,0,77,84,73,51,76,106,65,117,77,67,52,120,24,0,77,71,85,116,77,71,77,116,77,106,107,116,77,50,85,116,89,106,69,116,78,71,89,61,12,0,81,88,74,107,100,87,49,118,100,71,85,61,0,1,0,102,2,0,200,0,0,1,0,102];
this.key = Name; //Name - name of key. example "KEY_1", "KEY_MENU"

this.text=base64encode(this.key);
this.texts=this.text.split("");
this.part[74+0] = 5+strlen(this.text);
this.part[74+5] = strlen(this.text);
for (i = 0; i<strlen(this.text); i=i+1) {

this.part[74+7+i] = this.texts[i];
}

Keys you can find on SamyGO forum - just search.
You after you can send this.part bytes to 55000. Sometimes you should send it twice.
I didn't find direct HDMI1/2/3/4 keys, you may try KEY_HDMI1, KEY_HDMI2 - it didn't work with me, but i found that KEY_HDMI command switch your HDMI inputs without "Sources" menu, KEY_ATV - switch tv to Analog TV. You can also control your Samsung BD Player by this commands. But i didnt meet Samsung TV or BD that can turn on by WOL.

I worked with only one TV that supports wol - Sony (don't remember model but new) at this fall and it works good.

A.Twain

Feb 25, 2014, 2:42:17 AM2/25/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

has anyone the code for 3d

many thanks

Arvydas Pleinis

Aug 12, 2014, 3:05:40 AM8/12/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

anyone have the samsung tv series H-2014 Control via IP?