Updating from iViewer 4.0.201 on Andriod 4.4

24 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

M Z

לא נקראה,
28 ביוני 2022, 9:41:3628.6.2022
עד CommandFusion Software
Hi,

It has been some time since I last posted, and I am still on iViewer 4.0.201 on Andriod 4.4. I have somewhat followed the changes since the version that I am on (as I had reported a bug that was supposed to be fixed in the next version, but the release for that bug and fix took some time to be released), and I know that there is a new GUI designer and a new licensing scheme. If what is in my post has been covered before,  please forgive my lack of awareness of the changes and their remedies.

Are there any known issues with the latest version of Android iViewer V5.0.7 on Andriod 10 or Andriod 11? I have an old Samsung S3 (Android 4.4) that I plan on upgrading to either a Galaxy Tab S 7FE, or one of the Galaxy Tab S8 models, and it would be nice to know if there are any issues that I should expect on either model.

I am aware of the documentation on the Command Fusion site. I assume that it contains all the relevant information that I need to make the jump to iViewer 5+ on Andriod. Is there another site that perhaps has collected all the relevant information into one spot?

Thanks again, and thanks for your patience.

M Z

לא נקראה,
28 ביוני 2022, 10:27:5928.6.2022
עד CommandFusion Software