iViewer for Android V4.1.6 changed device ID for license

Tulio

Jun 20, 2019, 8:25:07 AM6/20/19
to CommandFusion Software
Until version 4.1.5, I could use a project in Android Phone. With the released version 4.1.6 , the project tells the device is unregistered.

Please advise if you will "correct" this issue or this is normal. If it is normal, I would tell the customers to not update their apps.

Túlio

Jarrod Bell

Jun 20, 2019, 7:09:36 PM6/20/19
to comman...@googlegroups.com