please update version of iViewer for Android in latest-apk direct download link

Tulio

Sep 14, 2013, 7:08:27 PM9/14/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Dear CF Team, please update version of iViewer for Android in latest-apk direct download link. Google doesn't allow my Android to download the latest version from Play Store.

I tried today and got version 4.0.174 (Google play says there is a 4.0.176 version)

thanks

Florent Pillet

Sep 15, 2013, 5:56:54 AM9/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the oversight. This has been fixed. Please note that we always make builds available with version number as well, i.e.:

We also keep a few previous versions there.

It's strange that Google doesn't allow you to download from Play Store. Is it rooted ?

Florent
--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead

Tulio

Sep 15, 2013, 8:39:30 AM9/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Version .176 installed. I will use from now the direct link with version number.

My 2 devices are Chinese tablets, no name, no brand, probably clones. They are only for tests., If my project works in these devices, works in any other device that customer could have :-)