Passing Digital Join token value as part of a command

Fiasco

Mar 24, 2024, 6:42:48 PMMar 24
to CommandFusion Software
relevant doc: https://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/gui-designer/tokens

I want to pass the state of a button as a command value to javascript.

Command Properties:
Command Value:  [@d1234]
Javascript:   Myscript.dosomething(data)

I can do this if I enter the join number manually in the command value.   In the example above I will get the on/off state of a digital join/button with the join of 1234.  It does not matter what the actual join number of the button it is attached to is.   I don't want to hard code the join number though.   I would have to create a command for each button I wanted to do this with.

I'm trying to do something like
Command Value: [@[join]]

But that only sends the actual join number of the button pressed with the @ sign in front of it to javascript.

Is there a way to get the command value to parse the current join and send the actual state of the join to javascript?

I realize I could do a getJoin from javascript but doing it the way I want would reduce overhead and I wont have to do extra programming the handle the sync issue (because get join returns immediately before it's completed)