LEONARDO DA COSTA FLORIANO

Sep 23, 2015, 7:29:16 PM9/23/15
to CommandFusion Software

Dear, follows the example described below, but I still have problems.

I have a project with several menus (at the top and left side)

See my example below;

When I click the button 1 (top menu) the system opens a sub-page with a menu with two buttons down the (left side) when I click these two buttons (left side) have access to other 2 subpages.

my problem and when I click the button 1 (left side) the related subpage appears, but off the menu (left side) how do to this menu appears when you click the button 1 and 2 (left side) in respect subpages.
would havê an explanatory video?

Jarrod Bell

Sep 23, 2015, 7:38:42 PM9/23/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Sorry but I don't follow what the problem is. The subpage should appear wherever you place it.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com