Crestron List

Jason Andersen

Feb 19, 2013, 1:08:14 PM2/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
From what I've read here, the CommandFusion_iViewer_List_Lighting.usp is the Crestron module I want to use in order to create a scrolling room list for Crestron control.

Is there a .gui file demoing this, or a Simpl program built showing what needs to be done to create the list?

Thanks,

Jason

Jarrod Bell

Feb 19, 2013, 5:45:05 PM2/19/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
That is just a sample on how to handle the list protocol, there is no sample GUI for this.
SIMPL+ module is superseded by the CrestronMobile and CIP modules.

See the readme here for more info:
https://github.com/CommandFusion/CrestronModule

Regards,

Jarrod Bell