9-13-2018 Website down!? Need support phone #

Steve Kittelsrud

Sep 13, 2018, 10:38:08 AM9/13/18
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I have been trying to access the website this morning and it seems to be down.
Anyone else having this issue?
Does anyone have a phone number for support?

EDIT>>
I have phone number now and am trying IRC channels, Skype, etc. (Thanks Wayback Machine!)

Thanks,
Steve

Jarrod Bell

Sep 13, 2018, 8:14:42 PM9/13/18
to comman...@googlegroups.com, Steve Kittelsrud
Website connectivity has been restored. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com