images with @3x are not included to project file (zip file)

Tulio

May 27, 2020, 12:55:48 AM5/27/20
to CommandFusion Software
iViewer 5 V5.0.8 Build 410
GuiDesigner V2.7.10.303
Project properties: iPhone X , 812x375

File -> Export -> Encrypted Project Archive (or Project Archive) : only images with @2x are added to project file

Also, I cannot see in Remote Debugging Monitor if @2x or @3x images are been loaded. It only shows normal images. Despite of that, I can guarantee that the images with @3x are been transferred to iPhone via guiDesigner (my @3x images have different color background and I could see them in iPhone 11 Pro)
Message has been deleted

Tulio

May 31, 2020, 9:15:32 PM5/31/20
to CommandFusion Software
I found a workaround: I made an auxiliary project only with @3x images then exported it to enc.zip . Then extracted the images and added manually to the customer project encrypted file. Now the project file has all images that will be use according to iPhone resolution.

Túlio