Change AirPlay settings in iViewer environment

Roy

Jul 3, 2013, 8:15:04 AM7/3/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I need to know if is possible select a specific AirPlay's server using iViewer buttons, not using double click in iPad home button. I want to use Mirroring iOS function

I don't speak english very well, maybe this picture talks better than me:

I want do the same in the picture but only using iViewer commands. It is possible?

I am using iViewer 4 v4.0.263

iPad 2&3 iOS 6.1.3

guiDesigner 2.5.1.424

Thank you in advance

Jarrod Bell

Jul 3, 2013, 8:52:43 AM7/3/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
No it is not possible. You must use the iOS built in method.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com