How to change button visible, caption text or position with feedback parsing

RafTar

Apr 15, 2013, 7:03:55 AM4/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Is it posible to change via feedback parsing:
   - button visible status,
   - button caption text
   - button position, width or height ?

Could You  add some example (or simple guiDesigner project)?

  Thanks in advance

Barry Gordon

Apr 15, 2013, 7:26:50 AM4/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Yes, in JavaScript it is easy. In straight CF, I am not sure.

For caption make sure button has a serial join, and use CF.setJoin to change it.
For x, y, w, h look at the CF.set properties function.
For visibility, change its opacity, if it is transparent it is hard to see, and I do not believe it will react to a touch

Sent from my iPad