Unlicensed Mode in iViewer Next 4.1.393

Rodrigo Zogaib

Aug 1, 2019, 2:54:05 PM8/1/19
to CommandFusion Software
Hi,
Even a simple one-page interface displays the unlicensed warning message.
Will it work like this now?
IMG_1377.jpeg

Jarrod Bell

Aug 1, 2019, 6:52:52 PM8/1/19
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Yes this is the direction we are taking.
When we first started, screens were 320x480, so free version limits were very limiting.

Now screens are 2732 x 2048.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Rodrigo Zogaib

Aug 1, 2019, 7:37:30 PM8/1/19
to CommandFusion Software
I agree!

The iViewer 4 will maintain the current free mode or be updated?
A new iViewer will be released with these features?

Regards,
Rodrigo

Jarrod Bell

Aug 1, 2019, 7:42:24 PM8/1/19
to comman...@googlegroups.com
iViewer 4 will follow as per iViewer Next updates once it has had more testing.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Aug 23, 2019, 12:51:36 PM8/23/19
to CommandFusion Software
Please make the pop up less intrusive and less frequent.

I made some tests and it is impossible to use the app.

Túlio

On 2/8/19 4:54 am, Rodrigo Zogaib wrote:
Hi,
Even a simple one-page interface displays the unlicensed warning message.
Will it work like this now?

Fiasco

Apr 11, 2020, 1:33:23 AM4/11/20
to CommandFusion Software
Pay for it then?

Tulio

Apr 11, 2020, 12:24:03 PM4/11/20
to comman...@googlegroups.com
old history,
now we have (at least for test) a single page license: http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/iviewer/licensing?s[]=single%20page%20license#single-page-license-paid

Em sábado, 11 de abril de 2020 02:33:23 UTC-3, Fiasco escreveu:
Pay for it then?