guiDesigner & iViewer Module System Sneak Preview Plus Beta Signup

Aaron

Nov 26, 2013, 11:16:34 PM11/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com

The R&D team have been hard at work on a new module system for iViewer and guiDesigner. In this video, Jarrod Bell gives a quick run through of the upcoming modular framework for CommandFusion's powerful mobile automation and control platform iViewer.

The modular framework will allow for the creation of modules for any device that can be integrated with iViewer. The user designing the GUI will then be able to simply drag and drop to add commands and advanced functionality such as feedback to their GUI.

This sneak peek gives a quick overview as to how modules will be utilized in guiDesigner.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

The modular framework is expected to launch in quarter 1 of 2014.

Apply To Become a Closed Beta Tester

We are currently accepting applications to be part of the closed beta testing for the creation of modules. As a beta participant, you will be able to create and test modules.

Manufacturers with hardware they wish to be easily controlled with iViewer are encouraged to apply.

Please note that this beta testing is primarily for the creation of modules - advanced knowledge of iViewer, guiDesigner and JavaScript is a preferred.

You can apply to be part of the closed beta testing here.

Successful applicants will be notified in the near future.

Mosey Levy

Dec 17, 2013, 2:07:31 PM12/17/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
this looks awesome.
id be able to leave crestron out of the equation all together for our smaller projects!!

deric...@me.com

Dec 31, 2013, 2:21:25 AM12/31/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi, do you plan on charging customers for the modules?

Aaron

Jan 1, 2014, 6:24:52 PM1/1/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
It depends on who creates the modules and how they want to distribute them.

Im sure some people will want to cover costs for module development, while others will also be given away for free.
In the long run we plan to have a market place where modules can by distributed and the creator can choose what licensing model they wish to use.

derickalba

Feb 10, 2014, 10:55:57 PM2/10/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Any updates on this?  Still looking at a Q1 release? I am eagerly awaiting this feature!

Jarrod Bell

Feb 10, 2014, 11:33:52 PM2/10/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
No update yet, but beta testing will be opening in the next month or so.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

derickalba

May 11, 2014, 10:15:43 PM5/11/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Has beta testing started yet?

Jarrod Bell

May 11, 2014, 10:21:26 PM5/11/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Not yet. More info about this will be made available around Infocomm (end of June).

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com