Crestron Iviewer

Alex V Research

Jul 28, 2014, 11:42:37 AM7/28/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm a bit new to the commandfusion, I was giving a go to the crestron control with the Iviewer, but on my IPad seemed a bit of lag betwen them is that a normal issue?
I was also sending commands from the Crestron to the Iviewer and everything was ok the GUI was comming good, but when I was pressing the buttons in the Iviewer I was not getting any reply in the SIMPL debugger is that a normal thing?
Any advices regarding the lag in the commands to make it go away?
I have a MC3, and I just loaded the Crestron Mobile from the web site with a small modification for the controller.
And  a small question you guys have any ideea if the C4 IR's will work with crestron or any other IR's?

Thank you.

**Please include as much software version information as possible. This ensures that other users and CommandFusion staff can provide a helpful answer as quickly as possible.** - Please Delete this line BEFORE posting.

Jarrod Bell

Jul 28, 2014, 6:56:50 PM7/28/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
There should not be any noticeable lag. What you are seeing in Crestron's SIMPL debugger is probably a lag on their end, as their debugger is notorious for these sorts of issues.
You should test a setup with no debugging enabled, and make a relay toggle or something to see the real time communication.

As per the note at the bottom of your message - please include version numbers - what iViewer version and what mobile device OS are you using?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com