Is it possible for me to know who owns a certain license code

yan.be...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 9:43:06 PM5/18/22
to CommandFusion Software
I have an old guidesigner file, with an iPad license code, but I cannot see this license code in my commandfusion account. Is it possible for me to know who owns this iPad license?

Jarrod Bell

May 18, 2022, 9:58:18 PM5/18/22
to comman...@googlegroups.com, yan.be...@gmail.com
Reply to sup...@commandfusion.com with the license details in your guiDesigner file and we can look into this for you. Please make sure to copy/paste the actual license code, not a screenshot.