could you please update release notes?

Tulio

Feb 18, 2014, 10:20:10 PM2/18/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Guys, sorry bother you with this, but it would be good if you could spend some time to update release notes of iViewer versions. iViewer Next just received an update (4.0.296) but we don't know what changes were made. Same on droidViewer (4.0.191).

It would be extremely valuable to community know which direction took the new version and help you to fine tune it.

Florent Pillet

Feb 23, 2014, 12:51:55 PM2/23/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Updated, sorry about the delay.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead