Change a theme when dragging a slider

Rodrigo Zogaib

Feb 17, 2014, 11:12:25 AM2/17/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Is it possible to change a theme when dragging a slider? I know how to do it by releasing the slider, but it’d be better if I could do it by dragging it.

I have some themes, each one with different text colors, and the slider has a gradient color. I’d like to change the theme according to the position of the slider. Any tips?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.

Jarrod Bell

Feb 17, 2014, 8:18:55 PM2/17/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Changing the theme on drag would be pretty much the same as changing on release. If you share how you are doing on release maybe we can tell you what needs changing/adding to do it on drag.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Rodrigo Zogaib

Feb 18, 2014, 1:30:07 PM2/18/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
You are right! Your answer made ​​me look at the code more carefully
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Rodrigo

Eric Williams

Feb 19, 2014, 7:16:29 PM2/19/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You could also add a watch to the analog join. Create a function that is called when the value changes. Do some comparisons. change the theme based on ><== , this way when you reach 75% it could turn red, 25% green, etc...

Rodrigo Zogaib

Feb 21, 2014, 12:02:49 PM2/21/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric.