iViewer Licences

vmail

Mar 26, 2013, 12:15:32 PM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi, is it possible to figure out what I will be charged in GBP for a new iViewer licence?

Aaron

Mar 26, 2013, 7:22:56 PM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Go to the store, then log in. Navigate to iViewer and click into it so you see the full details.

On the left hand side down the bottom you will see the currency converter which gives you an idea what the price in other currencies would be. Please be aware that this doesnt take into account exchange fee's etc charged by your bank/card issuer.

Aaron

Mar 26, 2013, 7:43:19 PM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I have put together a quick Wiki page on how to do this: http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/store/store-currency-converter

vmailtk5

Mar 26, 2013, 8:10:59 PM3/26/13
to commandfusion
Thanx for that, I was adding it straight to the cart without looking at the details first

burkep...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2013, 5:55:50 PM3/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thinking about buying cf.
Just need to clear up a couple of thing first. i have access to all crestron software i can make sense of about 30% of the programmig . but i'm not into writing programes.
i have also tried homeseer and iridium mobile.
on the trial version of cf there doesn't seem to be a lot to it compared to those i've mentioned above.
1. does cf have swipe like ipad.
2. which is easier to progrme cf or crestron at the end of the day i just want to be able to grag and drop programes.
3. i am thinking  about buying crestron mp2e or a global gc-10012 which one is better

      thanks

vmailtk5

Mar 27, 2013, 7:32:18 PM3/27/13
to commandfusion
1) yes gesture are supported
2) crestron is easier, but CF is more powerful

vmailtk5

Apr 27, 2013, 5:06:10 AM4/27/13
to commandfusion
It would be nice to be charged in GBP and not AUD

Jarrod Bell

Apr 27, 2013, 8:35:20 AM4/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
We are an Australian company so we have to charge in AUD. Any service offering multiple currency billing would cost more, and the result would be no better for you anyway.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com