CommandFusion 2013 Customer Survey - Free iViewer license

Aaron

Feb 18, 2013, 8:12:57 PM2/18/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Our 2013 customer survey is now online.

If you are willing to put the time in to provide thoughtful answers, we WILL give you a free iViewer licence.

Free licences are handed out at our discretion to those that put some thought into their answers.

Tips on how to receive a licence
  • Quick one word responses are not likely to receive a licence
  • Answer all questions that you can, in as much details as you can
  • Make sure you put your device management account email address in when asked, otherwise we will not be able to apply your free licence
  • Positive AND negative answers are good - negative answers are not frowned upon and are still eligible for a free licence
Please note that all responses are kept confidential and individual answers/comments will not be shared without prior permission.

To fill out the survey: http://cmdf.us/CFCS2013

clange

Feb 27, 2013, 6:00:44 PM2/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I just filled it out... but Google is reporting that the survey is no longer taking submissions.

Aaron

Feb 27, 2013, 6:12:56 PM2/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for your responses. The survey is now closed.

Each response will be looked at individually and licences will be awarded to those you provided thoughtful answers in the coming weeks.