http control with login and password

sola...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2013, 2:23:03 PM8/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi colleagues.

We are trying to control a device using http commands and it needs sending login and password .

We are able to control other devices through http, but we don't know how to define login and password inside CommandFusion when using http protocol system.

We tested CF.request("http://admin:ad...@192.168.1.3/dev/sps/io/Proy_Off/1",function() {}); into javascript action command and it doesn't work. We also tested defining the adress of the communication settings of the system as amin:ad...@192.168.1.3 and it still doesn't work.

With another device that works seamless using standard Commands/Macros, we tested CF.request("
http://192.168.1.3/cgi-bin/do?cmd=main_screen", function() {}); into javascript action command and it also doesn't work. Maybe we are wrong with any setting.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Solucions BCN

Steve

Aug 20, 2013, 2:53:59 PM8/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried those URI's in the Safari browser of the iDevice?

If it doesn't work there you have an incorrect URI.

Is the IP Address static? or is it gathered via DHCP? If it's the latter, the device may have obtained a different address. You may want to set the device a static IP Address.

We tested CF.request("http://admin:ad...@192.168.1.3/dev/sps/io/Proy_Off/1",function() {}); into javascript action command and it doesn't work. We also tested defining the adress of the communication settings of the system as amin:...@192.168.1.3 and it still doesn't work.

With another device that works seamless using standard Commands/Macros, we tested CF.request("
http://192.168.1.3/cgi-bin/do?cmd=main_screen", function() {}); into javascript action command and it also doesn't work. Maybe we are wrong with any setting.

sola...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2013, 3:01:14 PM8/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Yes we tried it all and it works with the built-in browser. We are not using an Ipad we are using Android Tablets.

If it could help, we are trying to interface with a Loxone miniserver.

     Thank's

Bruno Tomas

Solucions BCN

Steve

Aug 20, 2013, 3:19:26 PM8/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
It looks like this has been discussed in depth before - Web Sockets.

This may also help - Check update and reload project

sola...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 2:03:49 PM8/21/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Working!!!!

It seems to me that Websockets is just for the loxone web interface inside CF.

We added a new http system with the IP of the Loxone Miniserver and the port 80. Inside this system we added a command with this JS <<CF.request("http://admin:ad...@192.168.1.3/dev/sps/io/Proy_Off/1", function() {}); >>

       Best regards

Bruno Tomàs

Steve

Aug 22, 2013, 7:46:15 AM8/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Isn't that the exact same command you tried first and it didn't work?

sola...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2013, 4:08:11 PM8/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Yes, but in the system adress we were typing admin:ad...@192.168.1.3, now we only type 192.168.1.3 and it works. These are those simple small mistakes that cause most headaches.