Felipe Pantaleão

Nov 25, 2013, 8:19:08 AM11/25/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm using an galaxy tab 3 7" with android 4.1.2 and trying to download a template from an internet link zipped and encrypted.

When i open the iviewer, it download without problem, but when it tries to unzip the archive give me "Error: Failed unzipping template.gui.enc.zip"

Thanks in advance

Jarrod Bell

Nov 25, 2013, 6:15:54 PM11/25/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report. Are you able to share the link so that we can use it for testing? You can email us directly on support at commandfusion dot com if you don't want the project public.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Jan 16, 2015, 8:49:47 AM1/16/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
I think I found when we got this error. Normally I don't use folders to store image files in project, but in case of C3 switch template, thy did it. If I try do download from internet an encrypted project with folders, I got this error, only in Android.

eg. j.mp/sw_momenti (a demo project with C3 switch template)

iViewer 4.0.200 for Android
chinese tablet with Android 4.2.2

Jarrod Bell

Jan 18, 2015, 11:46:28 PM1/18/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Message has been deleted

Florent Pillet

Jan 22, 2015, 8:58:22 AM1/22/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
This issue has been fixed in 4.0.201 (see separate announcement in the group).

Thanks for reporting!

Florent

Tulio

Jan 22, 2015, 10:53:49 AM1/22/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Florent, it worked for me with v4.0.201.

I just have 2 remarks:
1- my Android doesn´t like subfolder name with space neither file name with special characters: ç, ã
2- I could not test with my demo project in my Android, I got an error on unzipping, but I suspect of performance issues in this Android test device (chinese, no brand).
so, this demo project didn't work: j.mp/sw_momenti (large project)
but this test project worked: j.mp/cf_subfolder_enc

I'll appreciate if anyone could test my demo project in a "real" Android ( I mean, a good one, known brand...).

Túlio