Volume Gauge

LePousson/Stéphan L.

Apr 24, 2022, 12:54:24 PM4/24/22
to CommandFusion Software
Hi !

I'm rebuilding my main page from the dying iRule into FREE iViewer 5 just ton ensure that the 90€ license is worth that pricen and if I would be able to get the same result as before.

My current little problem is the Volume Gauge. I can't get it to show anything but I have surely did not make what is needed.

I have 2 feedbacks parsing the values (2 digits & 3 digits values) and I don't know how to set the gauge correctly.

2 DIGITS
Name =
Capture Index = 1
Data Type = Analog
Target Type = Serial
Join = 1
Token Type = Value
Transform = (value-80)::%2.1f dB
Min Value = 0
Max Value = 92.5
HexData = NonHex

3 DIGITS
Name =
Capture Index = 1
Data Type = Analog
Target Type = Serial
Join = 1
Token Type = Value
Transform =  (value/10-80)::%2.1f dB
Min Value = 0
Max Value = 92.5
HexData = NonHex

The values are once a 2 digits, once a 3 digits, and so on ... Feedbacks are MV00 (0.0), MV005 (0.5), MV01 (1.0), MV015 (1.5) etc ... until the max Value is MV925...

Thanks in advance to help me setting up the Volume Gauge !

LePousson/Stéphan L.

LePousson/Stéphan L.

Apr 28, 2022, 8:42:59 PM4/28/22
to CommandFusion Software
I thought that last it came from the Easter Holidays but it seems that my messages are ignored ... Quite disappointed, I should probably go for another solution than iViewer, nearly no support, more than 90€ without any guarantee for the future, Let's go back and search for a reliable app !!

Jarrod Bell

Apr 29, 2022, 7:05:08 PM4/29/22
to comman...@googlegroups.com
The "target type" has to be set to Analog since you are targeting the analog join of the slider.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

LePousson/Stéphan L.

Apr 30, 2022, 11:39:15 AM4/30/22
to CommandFusion Software
Is it any good ??

Sans titre Gauge 1.png

LePousson

Jarrod Bell

May 1, 2022, 12:25:02 AM5/1/22
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You will also need to remove the formatting from the transform expression since the analog join just needs the raw numerical data.

Just leave it as value-80.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

LePousson/Stéphan L.

May 1, 2022, 8:19:17 AM5/1/22
to CommandFusion Software
Thanks a lot !

I had to work a little bit so that the values with 2 digits and the ones with 3 digits were used correctly for the gauge, but it works quite normally ...

Also, I sent a small request to the "Staff Team" through the form on the website. I hope I'll get a reply soon :=)