System Commander) Firmware folder could not be found for xxxx

Hiro

Apr 11, 2014, 9:47:47 PM4/11/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi my System Commander version is (1.2.1128)
The titled error shows very often. (see attachment)
Every time I click the CF equipment, every time it shows...

Do you have any ideas to disappear?

**Please include as much software version information as possible. This ensures that other users and CommandFusion staff can provide a helpful answer as quickly as possible.** - Please Delete this line BEFORE posting.
Firmware.jpg

Jarrod Bell

Apr 12, 2014, 8:20:08 AM4/12/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Click on "check for updates" and download all the firmware updates automatically.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Hiro

Jun 6, 2014, 7:41:26 PM6/6/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
Hi Jarrod.

This is not fixed yet...
Every time I clicked "Check for Firmware Online", every time it says " There was an error connecting to the firmware bulla bullla" as attached.
Could you please check your server please?

2014年4月12日土曜日 21時20分08秒 UTC+9 Jarrod Bell:
System Commander.png