Send a TCP data from device

Marek Hrebík

Oct 14, 2015, 3:22:33 AM10/14/15
to CommandFusion Software

Hello,

I need to send TCP data from mobile device, what simple javascript command can I use for it in guiDesigner?

guiDesigner v 2.7.1.124

Jarrod Bell

Oct 14, 2015, 7:40:15 AM10/14/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You dont have to use JavaScript. Create a system with your desired connection details, then create a command within the system.
Then attach the command to your button.

See the getting started guide for a run through of the System Manager:
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/gui-designer/guidesigner-quick-start-guide

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Marek Hrebík

Oct 20, 2015, 2:48:28 AM10/20/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

i tried it your way, but it doesn´t work. I need to receive data of this TCP/IP connection from mobile device into another device. Just command value save into variable.

for example: I clicked button where is in system function with command value /x03, after pushing I send it to the host XXX with port YYY (same as in system properties).

So do I need another more javascript include to my mobile design or not?

Thank you for your answer.

Marek Hrebík

Jarrod Bell

Oct 20, 2015, 4:41:35 AM10/20/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You don't need JavaScript. Just make sure your system settings are correct and your feedback and commands match. Note hex is entered with backslash, not forward slash.

Jarrod

Marek Hrebík

Oct 20, 2015, 4:59:14 AM10/20/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks,

I have discovered my mistake, everything works :)
S pozdravom
Marek Hrebík