guiDesigner - How to change text size and color

Jane House

Dec 2, 2014, 2:35:29 PM12/2/14

Hi all. I am using guiDesigner, and I need to add some labels. I see the Text tool, but I can't figure out how to change font size and color of text. Theme library doesn't have anything that fits me. Thanks!

Barry Gordon

Dec 2, 2014, 3:30:36 PM12/2/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Open the theme manager.  Select the appropriate text theme by double clicking on it. The properties dialog that comes up has all you need to do what you want

Dec 2, 2014, 3:49:48 PM12/2/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I just realized I have to create my own theme and color options are there. I was looking at Text Properties of an existing theme, and I wasn't able to change color there.