Problem with button feedback

alexandre esnault

Apr 15, 2013, 11:03:51 AM4/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
hi

I'm newbee in command fusion . I'm working  on guidesigner for control processor bose esp 88 , matrix kramer and global cache.

Sorry for my english !!

I have a problem about feeback button . when i press for exemple on speaker (its for showroom), i would to have the feedback for mute on the button(toogle)
My answer from esp88 is
GA”FS 3 II”>2=O\x0d
so i m creat a feedback
regex: GA”FS 3 II”>2=O\x0d
capture 1
data type digital
target type digital
join 90
token type value
off value 0
on value 1

No working .
If you can help me for that , thank you very much!

thanks

alexandre esnault
Avecom paris

Jarrod Bell

Apr 15, 2013, 11:06:09 AM4/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You are missing a capture group definition within the regex. Round brackets represent the data being captured:
GA”FS 3 II”>2=(\d)\x0d

Assuming the =1 or =0 was the part you wanted to capture?

You can use the regex tested in guiDesigner to see just what will be captured.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

alexandre esnault

Apr 15, 2013, 11:26:10 AM4/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
hi jarrod , thanck you for quickly answer . =O is not zero , its mean the letter O for On(mute) . I have the feedback for volume "FS 3 II">1=(.*), this one working . maybe that can be help you to better understand.thanck you

Jarrod Bell

Apr 15, 2013, 11:28:20 AM4/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so set the On Value to O (capital o) and the off value to whatever is sent when mute is off.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

alexandre esnault

Apr 26, 2013, 11:42:52 AM4/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
Jarrod,

thanks again for your quick reply.

I've done some testing also within the regex tester, but I find out that when I use 0 and 1 (numbers) it works fine, but my feedback is in letters O and F, as soon as I use letters instead of the numbers it doesn't work.

This code works:
REGEX:  GA"FS 3 II">2=(\d)
TEST: GA"FS 3 II">2=2

This code don't work:
TEST GA"FS 3 II">2=F   (the letter F or O will be my feedback answer)

Hope you can help me out again

Regards,

Alexandre

Clayton Vicente